Counselling can help when you are feeling:
counselling can help when:
- you are puzzled by your own behaviour
- you feel you are acting out of character
- you feel you are your own worst enemy
- you feel distant from those you love
- you feel rubbish about yourself
all of these feelings and experiences may be the result of something you are aware of, such as child abuse, mid life changes, or bereavement. Or you may not know why you feel the way you do.
When you feel like this the world can seem a very lonely place. You are not alone.
Counselling can help explore these feelings and experiences and help you find your way to understanding yourself.
This page was last updated on 12/8/18